INTERVIEW: Sam Callahan.

He's a cheeky singer who is about to make it, in a very exciting way... Here's our interview with Sam Callahan:
 
 
What makes you different from other unsigned young male artists?
"I like to think that I'm very versatile. Obviously I have my own sound which I create when writing my music & I don't believe so far that I have come across any 19 year old male artists who are doing what I'm doing, with the style of music that I'm doing. I know that there are hundreds of young decent looking lads in the music industry who can sing & play guitar but I feel that I have a unique edge in that I feel I come alive on stage & become a version of Sam with a little something else that probably couldn't be taught in a vocal or performance lesson, like a kind of charisma that I only ever get from one thing in life & that's performing to a crowd!"

What are your career dreams? What do you want to achieve the most?
"The dream is to perform to millions of people around the world in arenas & stadiums & to sell out tours & get #1's. Most of all, I want people to see the real me, understand me & appreciate what I do & what I stand for. All of which is written in the music I write. I only have one person to prove anything to & that is myself!"

Are you single? If you are, why? ;-).
"I am indeed! I don't really know! I guess nobody wants me! No, I think that it's just the way it is. I've been in a few relationships! I've never fallen out with a past girlfriend though, I like to keep everything cool & stay mates if it's possible! I guess that I have a lot to focus on at the moment & a lot to accomplish before I start settling down seriously with anyone!"

What are your favourite songs at the moment & which artists are you loving?
"One of my favourites has got to be, Charlie Brown's 'On My Way'. I love everything it stands for & it's exactly the kind of thing I like to write about! I think that the music that is coming out right now is insane! There was a lapse a while back where everything was similar but it seems to have stopped now & there's some great songs & great new artists coming out of the wood work! I'm hoping to be next on the scene!"
 

Which TV programmes do you love?
"It has to be 'Top Gear'! All time favourite of mine & the reason is simple; I have an unhealthy obsession with cars! Then I have to say I'm a sucker for reality! Things like, 'Big Brother', 'X Factor' & 'BGT'! GREAT STUFF!"
 
What are your thoughts on the 'X Factor' panel & the return of a TV legend, Mrs O?
"AWESOME! Sharon Osbourne is amazing! She pulls no punches & she is very well experienced in the business, as we all know very well & she definitely helps make some great TV! Some of the things she comes out with are hilarious!"
 
 
How has 2013 been for you & what do you want to achieve in the next 4 months?
"2013 has been insane so far! So much has haned, that I didn't see coming! I'm hoping that things will pick up & move even faster. Also there's some very big things already planned so watch this space for those!"

Tell us something about you that nobody knows (yet).
"I once fell off of a stool on stage backwards singing & I carried on whilst laying on my back with a sprained ankle! Awkward. #PrayForSam!".
 
Thanks, Sam!

Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.