INTERVIEW: Nicholas McDonald.

Scotland's only hope of winning 'The X Factor' 2013 lies with Nicholas McDonald, as he fights for a place in the grand final in December. Will he be the 10th winner? Mr McDonald took some time out from rehearsals to answer some quick fire questions, just for you...

 
We (& our followers) need to know something important... Are you single?
"I am 100% single & I haven't got my eye on anyone at the moment. I'll probably leave that until after the show has finished, so I can stay focussed on the competition."
 
Why's that?
"It's only 10 weeks. I don't wanna get distracted."
 
Who has been your favourite guest performer & why?
"It would have to be Katy Perry... because she's so hot. It was so good to see her in the flesh."
 
 
Who would you like to perform with in the final for your superstar duet & why?
"I'd probably say Celine Dion because she's somebody that I've always looked up to."
 
What has been your highlight of 'The X Factor' so far?
"Definitely judges' houses. It was so hard with 6 amazing male singers. The day after, I wasn't sure if it was good enough. When Louis told me that I was through, it was SO good."
 
How are the live shows so far?
"The live shows are easier than the previous round because it was Louis' decision before but now it's up to the public & they are voting to keep me in, which is amazing."
 
 
Thanks, Nicholas!

Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.