INTERVIEW: Sam Bailey.

She's the most popular female 'Over 25' in 'X Factor' history (Olly Murs is the most popular male!) & after a phenomenal run of flawless performances, Sam Bailey's place in the 2013 final is surely guaranteed. We caught up with her, as she prepares for another weekend of live shows. 
 
 
How does it feel to be the most popular 'Over 25' ever?
"Really?! Oh, wow. I’m just doing what I do to be honest. It is nice to hear that but I'm in a bit of a bubble so I don’t really see what everyone else does really & to get comments like that just builds my confidence up."
 
How excited were you to watch & meet Celine Dion?
"Oh my goodness, she has been my female idol for as long as I’ve been singing. I was in a show for 9 years & I impersonated her! I used to have to dress like her and everything, but the only thing that I couldn’t do was talk as I couldn't do the accent! To hear her singing was just amazing & to meet her, well I can't even say."
 
 
What's been your highlight of 'The X Factor' so far?
"Meeting Michael Bolton. This week has been great! I actually spoke to the producers this morning to thank them as the three things that I’ve always wanted to do have happened this week; being in the same room as Celine Dion, meeting Michael Bolton & performing with a big band."
 
Who would you like to perform with in the final, for your superstar duet?
"Michael Bolton."
 
Who has been your favourite special guest performer so far?
"My favourite guest performer (so far) would have to be Robin Thicke. I love him & I met him in the corridor & I was like a lovesick teenager! *Laughs*!"
 
 
Thanks, Sam!

Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.