INTERVIEW: Tamera Foster.

She has everything that a pop star needs... 'The X Factor' 2013 is heating up & Queen Tamera Foster is still fighting to be crowned the 10th winner. I caught up with her during the week, to ask some quick fire questions...
 
 
How does it feel to follow in the footsteps of Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna etc. by having a superstar name?
"Ooh, I’m not so sure!"

Come on, how does it feel?
"Great! *Laughs*!"

 
What's been your highlight of 'The X Factor' so far?
"Being able to perform every weekend, definitely."
 
Who would you like to perform with in the final, for your superstar duet?
"I wouldn’t really want to sing with a singer. I’d want a rapper, like Kendrick Lemar or Drake."

But if you had to choose a singer?
"If I had to choose a singer then probably, John Legend."
 
Who has been your favourite special guest performer so far & why?
"My favourite (so far) has been Robin Thicke! I love him."

 
Thanks, Tamera!
 
Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.