INTERVIEW: Elyar Fox.

Elyar Fox is a YouTube sensation, with over 110,000 Twitter followers & is currently on tour with Union J. He's one to watch in 2014, so don't forget to check out his new single, 'Do It All Over Again', on YouTube & you can download the single on iTunes on January 12th. Here's our interview with Elyar Fox:
 
 
There's so many young artists around at the moment, so what makes you unique?
"I grew up loving rock music & I was in a band from when I was 13 years old to 16 years old. This has influenced my music now & you'll hear that in the album. I play most instruments on my songs too."
 
What has been the reaction to your debut single, 'Do It All Over Again'? Obviously you want it to be #1 but if it isn't, where do you hope that it charts for you to be satisfied?
"I'm aiming for #1, but a Top 10 for any new artist is a huge achievement. I love performing it live & it's been getting a really good reaction on tour."
 

Who are your music inspirations? Which artists are you loving at the moment?
"The reasons that I picked up a guitar were Nirvana, Good Charlotte & Neil Young! But I'm a huge fan of Bruno Mars as an artist & as a songwriter. He is just pure talent."
 
What are your hopes/dreams/ambitions for 2014?
"My hopes are just to be doing what I'm doing right now! Touring & making music, just on a bigger scale, I guess. I think releasing my first single, 'Do It All Over Again', is the biggest part of the year for me."
 
What has the reaction been when you've been out & about performing? Are you getting used to it?
"It's been awesome! It's weird, having never toured & sung on stage alone! But I love going out & singing & playing to the crowd every night. Plus I've met some amazing people on the way. Hopefully there are some new Foxers out there after seeing me live."
 
 Are you single & ready to mingle?
"Yes I am, but it does get hard with touring so much!"
 

Christmas is nearly here, what are you hoping to get?
"If I'm honest, I'm not really hoping for presents. I just want to chill out with my family & my cats, watch movies by the fire & eat 'til I explode!"
 
Thanks, Elyar!
 
Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.