INTERVIEW: Patrick Monahan.

This cheeky comedian has been making a 'Splash' with Tom Daley... Here's our interview with Patrick Monahan:
 

What can fans expect from your new tour?
"It's a brand new stand up show called 'Cake Charmer' which looks at all of the things that make us happy. You might be able to guess from the title of the show what makes me happy..."

What makes you unique & different from other comedians?
"I'm the only stand up comedian that at the end of the show will give all of the audience a hug, as well as at the start & during the show too."

Why did you decide to do ITV's 'Splash'?
"Being a comedian, I'm always up for doing new & crazy things & you can't get more crazier than the 'Splash' TV programme. Also, I've never dived off a board before, or met Tom Daley, so it was great to kill 2 birds with 1 stone."
 
 
Were you disappointed to miss out on the semi final or were you expecting it?
"I was relived not to get to the semi final as I'd already jumped off the 10m board & I couldn't go any higher, so it was job done for me! I wasn't expecting to get any further than last in my group as I'd never dived off any boards in my life & I didn't think that I would even make it to the live show."

What do you want to achieve in 2014?
"In 2014, I'm hoping to achieve world harmony, peace, end poverty, banish all wars, tour my new show & develop a new dating show & develop a sitcom too. I don't think that I'll be able to achieve all of that this year. I might need a few extra months."
 
Thanks, Patrick!
 
Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.